Homes for Sale in New Braunfels
No results for those listing parameters.
Try different settings or refreshing/changing existing ones.
Welcome to New Braunfels
Since it’s conception in 1845, New Braunfels has strongly embraced its German heritage. With walking tours of museums, historic districts and performing arts shows, the city showcases its old world with a new approach. Although the city might be deep-rooted, the residents, attractions, and philosophies are far from ancient. New Braunfels has everything you need in a city including an airport, library, municipal court, and fire and police departments.
Features and Attractions
- Schlitterbahn Water Park
- Texas Ski Ranch
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Landa Park Golf Course
- Whitewater Amphitheater
New Braunfels has their own school district, New Braunfels Independent School District, but is also serviced by Comal Independent School District.
New Braunfels ISD:
- Lone Star Elementary
- Carl Schurz Elementary School
- County Line Elementary School
- Klein Road Elementary School
- Memorial Elementary School
- Seele Elementary School
- Walnut Springs Elementary School
- Lamar Elementary School
- Oak Run Junior High School
- New Braunfels Junior High School
- New Braunfels High School
- Hoffman Lane Elementary School
- Garden Ridge Elementary School
- Goodwin Frazier Elementary School
- Bill Brown Elementary School
- Canyon Junior High School
- Church Hill Junior High School
- Smithson Valley Junior High School
- Canyon High School
- Smithson Valley High School
Home to some of the best water attractions around, New Braunfels is known for Schlitterbahn Water Park, the Texas Ski Ranch, and tubing along the Comal and Guadalupe River. If this doesn’t suit your fancy, the city is also hosts the Natural Bridge Caverns, the Landa Park Golf Course, local parks, wineries, and plenty of live music venues such as the Whitewater Amphitheater.
A sub-city of New Braunfels is Gruene, TX. Gruene is a unique town in which everyone can find something to enjoy. From delicious restaurants and honky-tonk bars, to wine tasting and pottery, Gruene is sure to impress.